Designing Pay Plans for Desired Results
Designing a Total Rewards Plan is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor. It takes proactive planning and thoughtful design to craft a solid rewards package that drives desired employee behaviours and business outcomes. The true challenge lies in making sure each piece complements the other to support overarching company goals.
In this exclusive guide, you'll gain valuable insight on how to select different rewards to steer specific employee behaviours, and ultimately, organizational results. With more than 12 years of experience as an HR Services Consultant, Kimberly offers extensive knowledge within the Total Rewards space to help client companies develop pay plans that align with their company strategy and culture.
Key Topics Include:
- What main components make up a well-rounded total rewards package
- Which total rewards elements are most effective in driving different outcomes
- How different rewards offerings can be used to spur employee motivation
- Ways to incorporate retention-boosting tactics into your pay plan design
- Tips to cultivate a strong company culture through total rewards choices